I recently bought a wood dash kit for my Smart. The people at Wood Dash experts were very helpful in assisting me in the three different additions to the main kit. I chose the main kit and the extra kit for the doors. I am going to post a couple pictures of the interior of my Smart before and after. Let me know what you think of the mod. If any of you are interested in obtaining Dash kits or other accessories just check out Wood Dash experts web site.

http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer/home.php?cat=20571&gcli...

Tags: dash, modifications, wood

Views: 48

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for posting the pictures and links; i'm now considering the bright orange :-)
Could you tell me how these are attached to your interior. Do you need to remove anything. I'm still waiting on my car, but am looking for extras I can do myself. The wood looks GREAT and might even look into some for my wife's Camery. Bobb
They are put on with a 3M adhesive like a two sided tape...believe me if you put it on it isn't going to come off without some real problems. They also provide a promoter liquid that when you find a piece that is going on a curve you apply this first. It's in a small pen type applicator. This really works great. I had trimmed a small corner and it did not want to stick so I applied this liquid and it has not budged since. You do not need to take anything off the interior it applies right over the interior that is there.
Ron

The flat kits are ok....I got a molded kit from Superior Dash that was blue and my wife got red and they are awesome. Plus the coverage is way better than the flat kits and they make these wood ones and carbon fiber as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service