My ETA was just pushed OUT from Aug 09 to Nov 09 (original reservation was Jun 08). Any ideas? Has this happened to others? You'd think it would be pulled in if anything---are they slowing down on production?

Curt

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On Sept. 30, mine was April 2009 to June 2009... On Oct. 3 it pushed back to Oct. 2009 to Dec. 2009... On Oct. 28 it changed to Sept. 2009 to Nov. 2009... I expect it will move another 3 or 4 times. Don't ask why, I don't think anyone knows.
Up til a week ago, my DDE was Oct '08 - Dec '08, but has now gone to Dec '08 - Feb '09. Someone probably got too optimistic on the dates, there could have been production line problems, or something else in the process. I emailed Bloomington Smart and am awaiting a reply.
Seems to happen a lot. My date has been all over the board, I reserved April 08 and my current DDE is April - Aug 09, it was out to Dec 09. Sometimes it will say unable to determine. I put my name in the hat for the Brabus so I am still waiting to hear if I made the cut.
I also reserved in June 08. Our first DDE estimate was Oct, 09 then moved up to Sept 09. I next noticed it had moved back to Oct 09, but now has settled down at Setp 09 again.
I submitted my order in November of 2007. I received a phone call a couple of weeks ago that my Smart would be ready for delivery at the end of this month.
The DDE jumps all over the place. I moved at least 20 times. then the last few weeks before I got inside the DDE window moved ahead one day daily. (Just FYI it will happen IMHO.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service