Just wondering if people are purchasing a smart as their one and only car for year round, all season driving. Or, do they use the smart as a second car?

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would love to see the picture. Please try again. Thanks
I use my Cabrio for work during the week. My coworkers used to laugh at me when I first started using it for work detail....hahaha, but I got the last laugh....whenever I get the chance, I remind them that I drove to the next county, or other distant location....the punchline = I only took a half a gallon of gas to get there= frowns by coworkers

Dave S said:
Would love to see the picture. Please try again. Thanks
My Smart is my only car. I commute ~40 miles to work and back. I do have a s +!@#$ for summer commuting. Hmmm. Seems there is some sort of auto editing if one references any other kind of vehicle
The Lost Skate is my every day commuter and my choice for road trips where I'm the only one needing to go (San Diego is 225 miles away). I enjoy open road driving with the Smart, and sometimes wish my wife and son could go...doesn't fit 3!!
Smart is my main drive, looking forward to this winter so i can see how she handles. Should be fun here in the High Desert (Central Oregon) when the temp drops to -7F !!!
Alex Bland said:
Smart is my main drive, looking forward to this winter so i can see how she handles. Should be fun here in the High Desert (Central Oregon) when the temp drops to -7F !!!
I just turned in my 94 Sedan Deville as my main car in exchange for my Black Brabus. Wow, what a kick in the pants. It's like driving a go kart to work every day. I've always wanted a convertible, and now I have one that my 6'5 partner can fit in and still gets great mileage and corners like a worm on sand paper. I am looking forward to the mdc cruise control addition sometime this week. I commute 10 miles each way with some long stretches at 50mph. I expect to see a nice improvement over the 18 mpg I was getting in the Caddy.
Month 18 of ownership on my "hairy canary" and extremely satisfied.
My Smartie is my business car and main drive as I seem to work all the time. Just got it Aug 10th 2009 and already have over 700 miles on it.
Our smarts are our first and second cars.
I've had my Smartie for nearly 5 months now, and I use it daily to commute to work (25 miles roundtrip). It's also been taken on some medium trips--up to Madison, WI, and over to Flint, MI (from the western Chicago suburbs.) We do still have other cars--my sons each have a car, and my wife's Sebring convertible for when there are more than two of us going somewhere. But I intend to drive Smartie through the Chicago winters. Shouldn't be any problems, as long as I drive Smartly!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service