Attention to all Smart Enthusiast and Owners!!!

The Smart dealer at Edison, NJ is first one to install smart fog lights for me. The car came without fog lights. I added them and they installed them for me. IT WORKS!!!

Everyone who is interested please go to the smart Edison and get yours installed.

They provided an outstanding customer service. Theirs technician is from Europe and he is very knowledgeable. If you go else where you may not get the results you looking for. I went to 5 smart centers in NY CT before and had no success until today.

Views: 34

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

give a little more info as to how they made them work.. not all of us can drive cross country to get fog light done in Jersey....
I have fog lights, but no fog. Other than fog, what are fog lights any good for?
They provide an extra layer of visibility (for you and people to see you coming) & are good for spotting the deer that jump out in front of you.... :)
They must look really cool, too. Every BMW I see here in Florida has them on 24 hours a day. Of course, neither is properly aimed. One pointing up, the other one pointing to the woods!!
That reminds me of this program we were watching about breast implants gone awry...

George said:
They must look really cool, too. Every BMW I see here in Florida has them on 24 hours a day. Of course, neither is properly aimed. One pointing up, the other one pointing to the woods!!
We love our fog lights, for the same reason, provides more visibility for other people to see us, and we can see the road better, without using the brights, which helps see those Deer faster, here in Kansas we've already proved that several times.
I got the factory installed fog lights on my Cab. They're great extra illumination at night on the dark, narrow, twisty roads here in GA. And, yes, they do help you see the deer and other critters strolling across the road in the dark! Would have hated to have that possum imbedded in my little red baby!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service