So what did or are going to do with your smart cars current stuff? Some examples would be audio, paints, parts, colors, sounds, exterior and interior work, upgrades, and so forth.

Tags: aftermarket, and, audio, colors, exterior, interior, paints, parts, sounds, upgrades, More…work

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Replaced muffler with Doug Thorley exhaust, replaced front brake pads with EBC black, removed glove compartment door, painted brake rotors and drums.

Things I want to do: add small airhorn, paint lower (black) aprons perhaps chrome, add iPod base above driver's vent
nice!!
Custom "one-of" center-exit exhaust, tube end-cap, and pedals. Tailight black out. Coming soon, seat covers, headlights lens, suspension improvements, slotted rotors. :-)

Adding a Mac mini to one.... and heads up display :)
· “Smarter” WORKS Air Intake System
· “Smarter” WORKS Exhaust System
· “Smarter” Performance Handling Package
· “Smarter” WORKS Stainless Steel Front Brake Lines and Motul RBF-600 fluid package
· Rial 15”x6” Wheel and Tire Package (General Exclaim UHPs w/TPMS Sensors) - $1099* (please place deposit by 6/18 on this item to have them for the event)

I have been running these components on our personal Smart and have been thrilled with the “Smarter” performance of our car. My wife, Roberta, is admittedly not much of a car enthusiast but has been very impressed with the transformation her car has experienced, becoming that much more predictable and fun to drive. In fact, I am working on an article to appear on Driverside.com as well as a major newspaper to discuss the transformation of our personal car from Smart to “Smarter” – so stay tuned for that.

http://www.worksmitsu.com/ (no Smarter stuff on there yet).

-- DavidV
I added som graphics to the outside od my all silver passion coupe ,I'd like to either powder coast my rims or have them chromed ,not sure what color I should do them though,even though I have the comfort package ,I'd love to do the entire interior in red leather including the dash and door panels,just have to fine someone in my area that could do it
I'd like to add that neon tubing that was popular a few years ago under cars ,does anyone know where I could find it or have someone install it?
Russ - those white powder coated rims look really sharp!
I found a place that will chrome my wheels ,I'll be without my car for 3 weeks, so I'm waiting till I go on vacation at that time ,I'm also having an alpine navigation/sterio/sirius radio ,with all new speakers ,going to have the dash recovered ,door panels recovered and the seats recovered,hope to have a bunch of pictures when the work is done
what are you recovering yours seats,dash etc with, flasmartdad and how much is this gonna cost you?
I'm going to replace the mesh in the center of the seat and the door panels ,maybe the headliner around the sunroof and the door panels in suede ,something to match the outside of the car,I've decided to get it wrapped,I hope in the new 2-3 weeks at the most
I'm going with this design
http://www.smartcarskinz.com/html/tropical_xl.html#PalmsTurqSxl
flasmartdad, what is the cost of the wrap? I live clear across the country (So Cal) and am amazed with the artistry of the "skinz". It's fortunate that you live in FL and can probably just drop your smartie off at their shop for a couple of hours while they complete the swap. Marta

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service