So what did or are going to do with your smart cars current stuff? Some examples would be audio, paints, parts, colors, sounds, exterior and interior work, upgrades, and so forth.

Views: 581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone have a extra left rear tail light, I cracked mine in the winter

Try Autobahn Used smart car parts @ 1(619) 444.3229. Ask for Mike. Website is: AUTOBAHNPARTS.COM. You can also order a new lamp assembly from your smart Center's parts dept.

Suzie Q is my Red/Black '08 Pure. Got her in April 2015 with only 13,300 miles. I've given her some accent stripes in the interior, wheels and a cargo net. Soon she will have 30% tint all around and Brabus Sport Pedals. 

Nice accents, Rick.  Looks good.

My 08 was wrecked but I bought it back and had a friend fix it. Added Mercedes Benz ghost lights, MB mud flaps, MB spare tire cover (I had an add-a-spare), and a MB emblem on the hood. I also added daylight running lights. Also a MUCH LOWDER horn.

Hi Rick,

looks like you got a real deal, an '08 with 13K, i have the first '08 in IL, still running strong at 67K miles, good luck!

Rick Stevens said:

Suzie Q is my Red/Black '08 Pure. Got her in April 2015 with only 13,300 miles. I've given her some accent stripes in the interior, wheels and a cargo net. Soon she will have 30% tint all around and Brabus Sport Pedals. 

On my Smarty Gofer, a 2013 Smart Fortwo Passion coupe, I have added a gray dashmat, steering wheel cover, I did try a back window shade that did not work out, to try and protect the back area and the back of the front seats from the sun. I will be possibly adding the Mercedes Benz emblems front and rear, and a MB451 emblems and gray seat covers that are simulated sheepskin to try and soften the drivers seat due to it being uncomfortable for me driving. My problem is I have no additional padding on my bottom to distribute the weight. I am on the skinny side..

Years ago on another car, I had the upholstery shop add more foam to the bottom of the seat. This should work for you since your seat covers would cover the foam.

I am also on the skinny side our leather seats in our 08 and 09 seem more comfortable than my 2013 and my 05 seats are more cushy also

It is nice to know that I am not the only one, who has a problem with the driver's seat. Thanks for the idea of an upholstery shop

Hello one in all. I have a 2009 Brabus Cabrio. I have a Chrome wrap, Polished wheels, Smoked lights, Brabus Ultimate headlights and DRL's. K&N Filter and Since this photo I have added Chrome Hologram Tronlines to the car to garner that extra attention. I have two videos also on my profile.

What are "halogen tronlines"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.   Powered by