I have noticed several cars in the photo section that have a decal on the back window that says, "actual size". Can anyone tell me where to get them, please.

Don in NC

Views: 1274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to the local sign shop, picked out the font and they custom printed me one...and away we went. They only charged me $2.00. Good luck!
Here's the link for actual size decals. You'll find
them towards the bottom of the page,
http://www.aestheticreations.net/windows.htm
There are also many online companies where you can purchase custom vinyl lettering.
You've got to be kidding. How would you like it if someone ripped off your idea and design? Pay the guy the $2 and get the actual (pun intended) sticker, not some knock off.
You misunderstood -- I wasn't saying you should steal his idea -- but you can make custom stickers, with custom phrasing for your car. It's all about personalizing your ride!

Here's my idea and product. You can buy it here href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&...
Attachments:
Sorry if I misunderstood. I'm not in the business, never have been, etc. I didn't realize you were offering a product in the same "arena." Since you are, I'm sure you can sympathize with (and probably applaud) my reaction.
BTW, good luck with your product, it gave me a smile when I first saw it on SCOA.
Much thanks to all.....my wife is delighted! Now if we can just take delivery of the passion coupe we ordered 9 months ago..

Don in NC
I purchased the aesthetic creations "actual size" decal. Very reasonably priced at $2. IMHO, that's low enough that it would be a waste of time to try to find elsewhere or duplicate. Product arrived in a couple weeks and was very easy to apply. This is not printing-on-a-bumper-sticker, but actual letter cutouts on a transfer backing that you peel away, leaving only the letters. It looks really sharp in the black space on the upper left of the rear window, and I've received some happy honks.

Hopefully it'll survive pressure washing. I cleaned the window with alcohol beforehand, and will let it sit for a couple weeks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service