Personalized License plates--what do you have on your Smart?

Ok. most of us have custom plates on our Smarts. Some of us are a little lost on what to put on our cars. what do you have on yours? I have custom number plates from England that say "SC 42 PCZ" that brakes down to (Smart Car ForTwo Passion Coupe and the Number of cars I have owned up to that point 26=Z) My US plates are limited to six letters/or numbers. it is just to bad that my car is not here yet.

Views: 1563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good choice!  Mt plate reads:  "1funryd"
SMARTNI (SMRTINI WAS TAKEN).
I think that's it!  

Keith got his smart said:
SUVSKPOD = SUV escape pod?
my florida plate says SMRTL80. now that i'm in tennessee, i haven't decided what to do.

I'm in Cali... I just got my Smart (I ordered one in 2008 when it was announced that they were coming... but that deal fell through... so I finally just purchased one recently.)  I got it on Thursday... and have been driving it non-stop since then (almost literally... nearly 700 miles in 3 days...) 

Anyhow... everytime I look at it, the line from Beverly Hills Chihuahua plays in my head.  "We are Tiny, but Mighty".  So, I just ordered my license plates:

TNY MITY

And I am having a sticker made for the back window that says, "Tiny But Mighty."  :)

AMVET   and thank you for your service!

Robert Basil said:

I've been trying to think of a plate since I bought my smart a little over a month ago. I am a veteran and in Arizona we are only allowed 5 letters on veterans plates.

Any suggestions?

Here is the plate on my Scion xB.
i've had mine for a bit over 3 years, first in my state, love it! i'll hit 30,000 miles today. my friend in wisconsin calls his smart "giant killer", i call mine "ronin", a japanese samurai without a master/lord. it is a little road warrior!

Stephanie Sampson said:

I'm in Cali... I just got my Smart (I ordered one in 2008 when it was announced that they were coming... but that deal fell through... so I finally just purchased one recently.)  I got it on Thursday... and have been driving it non-stop since then (almost literally... nearly 700 miles in 3 days...) 

Anyhow... everytime I look at it, the line from Beverly Hills Chihuahua plays in my head.  "We are Tiny, but Mighty".  So, I just ordered my license plates:

TNY MITY

And I am having a sticker made for the back window that says, "Tiny But Mighty."  :)

literally JUST ordered my tags online, they will read NRRD GRL. i live in virginia, so we get 7 characters for our custom plates. i originally wanted TINY BNZ but it was taken, and i see a few owners already have MINI BNZ, or something along that line. i am a nerd by birth - my father was a programmer/systems analyst back in the 70s and 80s, and in memory of his passing in 2005, i got a tattoo of his initials in binary code, swirling up my forearm. i plan to add some floppy disks and maybe some random a/v ports and things in as filler for the rest of the tattoo.

i'll post a pic as soon as i get the plates on my smart. she's a red passion and her name is Scarlett, since i'm from the south and i've been told my personality is as fiery as the color red >:)

Mine is:

UZZLESS

At first they say "There goes old Useless!"

Or "use less"

--Really, it's "Uses Less"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…