Someone at the Anniversary Event this past weekend said they already had over 20,000 miles on their smartie! Anyone have more than 20,000? Please share here to see who has the most miles!

Also - I just posted a poll on mileage - please be sure to vote!

Tags: high, miles, most, odometer

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim Christie said:
I purchased my Smart Car in March 2008 and I've got 21,368 miles on it as of today. I had my 20,000 mile service done Saturday morning while I was at the event in Lynnfield a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately the Smart USA computer was down and they couldn't do my 2.0 conversion. I went back a few days later and they completed that piece and I'm happy to say that I'm now getting 47 miles to a gallon! For those of you getting close to the 20,000 mile mark, the service runs just about $400.00 and takes just about 1/2 a day.
Fred said:
Jim Christie said:
I purchased my Smart Car in March 2008 and I've got 21,368 miles on it as of today. I had my 20,000 mile service done Saturday morning while I was at the event in Lynnfield a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately the Smart USA computer was down and they couldn't do my 2.0 conversion. I went back a few days later and they completed that piece and I'm happy to say that I'm now getting 47 miles to a gallon! For those of you getting close to the 20,000 mile mark, the service runs just about $400.00 and takes just about 1/2 a day.
75,000 miles on my 2005 diesel.
I have 41,014 on the car today. We live in Indiana and I drive this car as my work car and have a work range of Toronto ON to St. Louis MO for work and having family in MN it does not take long to put on some big miles.

Only three problems to report, the SRS light has came on twice (both having a loose connections) and the fuel gauge no longer works... it's stuck on full and I was quoted $600+ to fix. I guess I will just be using my trip-o-meter to know when to fill the tank.
I am currently at 34,000 miles on my 2008 Passion!
Gary Anderson said:
I am currently at 34,000 miles on my 2008 Passion!
Bob Maynard said:
Gary Anderson said:
I am currently at 34,000 miles on my 2008 Passion!
I am at 19,800 and had the 20,000 mile service at Loeber Motors on Friday the 12th of June at a cost to me of $337.07. I purchased it new and drove her home on 1/31/2008.
I had the upgrade done a couple of months ago and now its even more of a joy to drive. The manual shifting is fun to do. The mileage is better this summer than last. I averaged 42.27 MPG in May and so far (2 Fills) in June I'm getting 43.98
I picked up mine aug. 30. 08, 08 passion. I have 19,000 in 10 months
We just past 80,000 on our smart car ......
Mike T said:
75,000 miles on my 2005 diesel.
How does 4,000 miles in the 2 months sound? I have had the car just 2 months now and have racked up just over 4,000 miles. Would you say we like our car ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service