Someone at the Anniversary Event this past weekend said they already had over 20,000 miles on their smartie! Anyone have more than 20,000? Please share here to see who has the most miles!

Also - I just posted a poll on mileage - please be sure to vote!

Tags: high, miles, most, odometer

Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On SCOA there are 3 people over 47,000. One person has surpassed 50,000 miles. He or she only had to replace a taillight and follow the standard maintenance schedule.
Jim Christie said:
I purchased my Smart Car in March 2008 and I've got 21,368 miles on it as of today. I had my 20,000 mile service done Saturday morning while I was at the event in Lynnfield a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately the Smart USA computer was down and they couldn't do my 2.0 conversion. I went back a few days later and they completed that piece and I'm happy to say that I'm now getting 47 miles to a gallon! For those of you getting close to the 20,000 mile mark, the service runs just about $400.00 and takes just about 1/2 a day.

what does the 2.0 coverstion do to the car ? thanks
One week old, over 700 miles, no problems at all yet.

At this rate, by this time next year, I'll have over 36,000 miles on it, average for the amount I drive each day.
78,200 miles on my 2005 smart cdi.
Mike T said:
78,200 miles on my 2005 smart cdi.

Yes, you lucky Canadian cdi owners :) I would have loved to have purchased a cdi, but I had to settle for the US version here. I'm going on 34k miles on my 08 with no issues other than just having to change the two front tires by dismounting them from the rims and swapping sides with them so the inside on each of them is now the outside.
25K for me and still rolling happily along!
43,000 and as happy today as I was the day I got it.
The "2.0 conversion" changes the shifting style and points of the transmission. It makes the car shift much more smoothly, and also enable the paddles to change the gear while in auto. you can also switch back to auto by holding down the right paddle for two seconds, instead of having to slide the shifter to the left and then to the right.

It makes the car much better.

adam said:
Jim Christie said:
I purchased my Smart Car in March 2008 and I've got 21,368 miles on it as of today. I had my 20,000 mile service done Saturday morning while I was at the event in Lynnfield a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately the Smart USA computer was down and they couldn't do my 2.0 conversion. I went back a few days later and they completed that piece and I'm happy to say that I'm now getting 47 miles to a gallon! For those of you getting close to the 20,000 mile mark, the service runs just about $400.00 and takes just about 1/2 a day.

what does the 2.0 coverstion do to the car ? thanks
Just under 10,000 - bought new on 03/05/2008. She/"Daisy" ran out of warranty before she got to 10,000. Has already had her 10K well-baby check up.
so far we have two Minnesota winters and 38,800 miles on our Passion.
And.....It's still just like having a puppy
23,000 on my Feb, 2009 model. Gotta get those snow tires off any day now. 41-48 mpg (winter/summer).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service