Just Paid for My Smaty Today, Will Pick Up in 3 Days

Finally, after much waiting and financial juggling, I commited myself to the Smart Car that preordered over a year ago. I then upgraded to the Brabus. I went to the Smart Car Dealership in Annapolis, got to see and drive the car and made the commitment. I only didn't drive it home today, because I couldn't drive 2 cars at once, so I'll pick it up this Saturday when a friend of mine comes down to visit. Yahoo...... I did some serious upgrades - heated leather seats and fog lights to name a few. Can't wait to get her home.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Dawn!
I'm happy to hear that you managed through it. If I can finalize my financing in time I'm scheduled to pick up 'Mitts' on Saturday too- bonus it's my birthday :-) After pickup I'd like to take the back roads down to that car show by Richmond if the weather holds. Then Sunday bunny ears on Mitts for Easter for a visit w/ my three year old nephew. Did you get a silver or black Brabus? Surely our smarties will pass on 95 someday.
Best of luck w/ your pick up Saturday. Have fun!!!
i can't wait to get my silver Brabus. So much so that i'm almost thinking about having my smart center try to find me a fully loaded orphan instead of taking the one i ordered.
Wow, Thanks guys - you are so creative. I see the weather is forecasting rain for Saturday. That's a bummer. I haven't even thought of a name for her yet. Any ideas?
Craig S. said:
Congratulations Dawn!
I'm happy to hear that you managed through it. If I can finalize my financing in time I'm scheduled to pick up 'Mitts' on Saturday too- bonus it's my birthday :-) After pickup I'd like to take the back roads down to that car show by Richmond if the weather holds. Then Sunday bunny ears on Mitts for Easter for a visit w/ my three year old nephew. Did you get a silver or black Brabus? Surely our smarties will pass on 95 someday.
Best of luck w/ your pick up Saturday. Have fun!!!

So are you picking Mitts up in Annapolis too?? Today is going to be such a beautiful day; I'd like to pick mine up today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service