Finally picked up my Smart Car on April 12 '09 - the day before Easter. Already getting great mileage. Lots of folks think I'm crazy to own such a small car - citing the bias that their not safe. I think they are as safe as you are a good driver. I was going to call my car just "Happy" or "Mr Happy". One co-worker thinks that's not so interesting. What do you all think? Should I keep the car's name Happy, because he's just plain happy and make people smile or look - or do you all have a great name for it out there?

Views: 2

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Dawn! I do like "Mr. Happy"- it's short, positive and sure to make people smile (even if it's a sly one). Let us know how you like the Brabus.
Name it "Dawn" -- it is a dawn of the micro-car on american roads.
I names my Smart Scooter because he scoots around town. I think you should use a name that maker YOU happy. Mr. Happy sounds happy to me.
I think Mr. Happy is a great name. Your just a thrill seeker on the cutting edge.
Congratulations Dawn!

I think Mr. Happy is just fine, he looks happy and so do you. You will be even more happy the more you get to know him. Enjoy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service