I only had my Smart Car for 2 1/2 months and got hit by a car that ran a red light. Hit me in the front drivers side! Smashed up the front end but I wasn't hurt at all. Was supprised that it didn't sling me around. The seat belt kept me very secure. The front panels didn't shatter like other cars. Just dented them. I felt as safe as in any other car. Thanks Smart .for making a safe car.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan Sopher said:
How did the repairs turn out?
I was very pleased with the Smart Center in Indianapolis, In. They repaired my car like new..In only 2 hours and 15 minutes I was back on the road.
Bob Storck said:
Glad you're OK.

Cheers
Thanks. It was scary but my smart is fixed now like new.
Ernie Rains said:
Can't wait to see the before and after pics! Any idea how fast the other car was going when it slammed into you?
No, don't know how fast the other car was going but I do know it hit me hard! My Smart Center fixed my car like new. Can't tell that it was ever wrecked.
Glad to hear you are okay. I also deal with the Indy Smart Center, they are really super nice people and great to deal with. I have never had a bad experience yet.
That web site has a lot of incredible testimonies. I was impressed when I saw how lots of those people walked away with little to no injuries for such severe crashes.

jwight said:
Sorry to hear about your car but it protected you as advertised. You can add your experience on www.safeandsmart.com if you want to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service