the third most ask question i get is "do you drive it on the highway?" my girlfriend got me a shirt it says "yes i drive it on the highway"

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the question I get asked most is: "Is it electric?" Sometimes there's variances on it such as if its a hybrid or how long does it take to charge.
Well..... i get the highway question quite often.... but i think i get asked other questions a lot more often.

Along with the typical questions like how fast does it go, is it hybrid, and the even more typical "How much do they cost?"..... i think i'd have to say the most frequent question asked is "Do you feel safe in it?".
1. Do you take it on the freeway?
2. Do you feel safe? a variation:Aren't you afraid of getting hit by a semi-truck?
3. What's your mileage?
4. How much does it cost?
5. Where's the rest of your car?
Peter: no. last i checked, there's quite a bit more danger on main roads and back roads than there is on highways. highways the majority of what you have to watch out for is other vehicles traveling the same direction. On main roads and back roads, you've got deer, cross traffic, oncoming traffic, same direction traffic....

People seem to tend to just ask if i feel safe while driving it. rarely do people specify on the highway.
I was at a gas station the other day, which isn't very oftten anymore, filling up my Smart and someone came up and asked me if it was electric! Go figure..
I'm about 6'3" tall. about 235 lbs. My most-asked question is, "How do you fit in that thing?"
I've had the same question at the gas pump. Then I point to the pump and say, "No".

Ray Stine said:
I was at a gas station the other day, which isn't very oftten anymore, filling up my Smart and someone came up and asked me if it was electric! Go figure..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service