To All smart owners:

Will you attend the 1st National SMART car Rally in Kansas City, MO, June 11th-13th, 2010? Early Registration fees will be $50 per person and the event will include Vendors, an exciting group photo of all of the smart cars, a tailgate party, a charity car wash, local driving tours of KC, at least one group meal and other activities to be added. Commemorative T-shirts and other items will also be available for purchase.
The further development of this National Rally will depend on a strong turnout of smart owners across the USA.

Please indicate whether you would attend or not in the poll posted on the site today.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan to attend from Englewood NJ!
Yes atleast I and possibly my GF
One of the first to sign up! Why is it still soooooooooo far away?

Billo, Karen & ITIBITI will definitely be there!
The link to the poll does not work.
Just a guess - the poll was added in Aug 09. Since then the site was overhauled and the poll function doesn't seem to work anymore.

Al Glover said:
The link to the poll does not work.
it's something i'm really considering.... but as i said in another thing..... such a freakin far drive.....
According to google maps, it is ~1400 miles. That would take three days to drive to get there and three days back.

If it was in NJ, NY, or New England, it might be acceptable, but from the cold northeast, it is simply too far.

Oh Well... :(
Yes, I am interested in attending.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos