Hi me and my wife bought 2 smart cars last week. I added pic's to our page if you would like to check them out. I like the lay out of this site. Easy to add pic's and navigate!!

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your two Smart's... Have you named them yet...???
Well the kids call them "cool cars". I was thinking something like zip and zap. Still thinking I guess. lol
Kevin Heran said:
How about "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"?
I like it!!!
Yes! I vote for Thing 1 and Thing 2! Hey, whata ya mean I got no vote, ain't this smart USA! lol

MJB
My spiceJax page My Video posts
My Blogs If you can stand them.
Classic Black and White !!

Congrats!!!
Hey- was the white one an orphan??? I ordered a white/with red interior..... I'm glad it's gone to a good home. We all love our Smarts!!!! Congrats on the 2 purchases!!!!
If find that you don't like the plastic wheel covers on the Pure. There are styled steel wheels with caps underneath. Just get some touch up paint to cover where the scratchs are from the retaining clips. It's a big improvement. And it keeps the brakes cooler.
Those cars are awesome. Those are both my favorite color schemes. I love the exterior white with red interior and love the black with silver cell. In order to convince my wife to jump on board for getting our smart car, she picked our colors which was black on black. If it were up to me, I'd get the white with red interior. Way to go!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service