Just curious as to if anyone here has installed a trailer hitch on a Brabus.... maybe some pictures of it or something.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might be a tough one. All the Brabus I have seen have the center outlet exhaust which is where the hitch needs to go.
yeah.... but there isn't really much of a difference in the rear valance piece between a standard Smart and the Brabus from what i've seen/heard.... and the exhaust outlets are kinda tucked up into that valance a bit. I'm thinking there might be just enough clearance, but not sure.
Ryan,
I've tripped over a guy who has what I think is a promising looking hitch bar using the tow bolt attachment points. From the pics, It looks like it wouldn't get in the way at all with my Brabus exhaust.
It would be great if you would get one of these and bring it to a club gathering so I could see it.
I don't have a link, but "smarteparts@gmail.com" is the mail address of owner Joseph A Monteleone, smarteparts LLC, phone 480-229-0191.
If you send me a note at dwcarn@ptd.net, I can forward you his note to me as well as a few pics.
-Good luck, Dave C.
P.S. Here's a link that may help http://www.smarteparts.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos