Does anyone know how to turn off the maintenance reminder? It comes on for a few seconds when I first start the car. The owners manual says to push the button on the left of the odometer once but that doesn't work. Does this have to be done by the dealer? Thanks.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I change my own oil and I could not get the service reminder to reset. I took mine to the dealer and they would not reset without me letting them perform the service. They already had the car hooked up to the computer. I get the feeling if it does not have the Mercedes emblem on it they do not care about customer satisfaction.

2009 Passion Red & Black with 26,000 miles. No problems except once got water or cheap fuel but Chevron fuel additive was recommended and it cured the problem in a short time. Now if I could only find a simple economical fix for the cracked windshield.

Bob & Jan said:
Go to evilution.co.uk. Click on general questions. First one is about the "service light". Follow the instructions at click here. My dealer said the process listed is correct but you must double tap the left button BEFORE the wrench starts to blink. After that the rest of the instructions are correct.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service