I bought a small trailer to haul my trade show booth. It works great. I like it better than the others I have seen. It was $350 to have one custom made vs. the $650 I have seen in oher places. It is removable. Bolts screw into the tow holes on the back of the car. It is painted to match the back bumper and trailer. This turned out much better than I expected. You would never know that I was able to tow something when it is removed.

JB Bannister
www.weservepapers.com

Tags: towing, trailers

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone,

My name is Barry and I just got my Smart few days ago. I drove SUVs for 15 years and I never imagined driving any sedans let alone Smart car, but I tell you I like it a lot, people look at my car like I’m driving a Ferrari.

I have been trying to get a bike rack to install it to the tow hole in the back and I could find a lot of pictures but I can’t find actual place to buy it. Does anyone know where to buy those rods that goes to the tow holes in the back?

Thanks

Barry

Barry: I would check out e-bay motors, Smartmadness, your local smart center parts dept. & the marketplace on smartcarofamerica.

Barry Koda said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Barry and I just got my Smart few days ago. I drove SUVs for 15 years and I never imagined driving any sedans let alone Smart car, but I tell you I like it a lot, people look at my car like I’m driving a Ferrari.

I have been trying to get a bike rack to install it to the tow hole in the back and I could find a lot of pictures but I can’t find actual place to buy it. Does anyone know where to buy those rods that goes to the tow holes in the back?

Thanks

Barry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos