My Smart should be arriving between December & February. I was wondering if everyone has been paying MSRP or if there is haggle room?

Tags: cost, haggle, msrp, price

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah.... that metallic gray is pretty slick lookin. By the looks of the color on the site, and in pictures, it kinda seems like a Gunmetal gray, but not quite as dark.
$500 off the orphan cabrio we came home with after test driving (our ordered one was not a cabrio, but we fell in love with the cabrio - a rare warm Chicago winter day). Nicest car deal we've ever done. Price was settled in person and followed up with a few emails (netting me my precious rubber floormats), brought them a cashier's check and drove out of the showroom! (That was the coolest! Letting us drive the car out the front doors of the showroom!?!) And they hadn't added any extras to ours, so yippee!
I paid 20 thousand out the door for my oprhan. She has a special paint job and that cost a bit but I wouldn't trade her for the world. Still waiting for the ordered one.
Happy driving
I bought mine 2 weeks ago and paid 12.750 out the door. Then i paid 105 for the mats. Mine is pure coupe, only has AC as an installed option, no Radios.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service