Has anyone started planning the 2nd Annual Smart Nationals?  Is there a place/way where people can volunteer to help in the planning/organizing?  I'd love to help. 

Tags: 2011, 2nd, Annual, Nationals, Smart, for

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At this point it appears there's not much interest in a second "annual" Nationals. There's a "Return to Wisconsin Dells" in the works for next June which can be viewed as a Midwest regional event. Nothing in 2011 so far on either the East or West coasts that qualify as regional events.
jwight said:
At this point it appears there's not much interest in a second "annual" Nationals. There's a "Return to Wisconsin Dells" in the works for next June which can be viewed as a Midwest regional event. Nothing in 2011 so far on either the East or West coasts that qualify as regional events.
Wisconsin is a beautiful state! We'd love to go. Can you supply more information. Do they need/want any help in the planning? Who could I contact? - Thank you by the way, for the speedy response earlier. - Tia
Here's the SCOA link: http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f122/2011-dells-rally-32551...

It should show up here as an Event at some point.

Cynthia G. Glissmann "Tia" said:
jwight said:
Wisconsin is a beautiful state! We'd love to go. Can you supply more information. Do they need/want any help in the planning? Who could I contact? - Thank you by the way, for the speedy response earlier. - Tia
You know there will be an outSMARTing the Dragon III - we need to get through II first, though...
I also think the general consensus was that a national event annually was a bit much to expect any kind of regular turn out - better to run it every two to three years - these things take some planning, and the last one, for all that it came off well, was done in minimum time (and that was about a year in the making as it was) - way too late to be planning for 2011.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service