Hello Everyone

I just wanted to take a moment to say it was a pleasure meeting all that came across the border to visit us and partake in our little mystery venture. And thank you for aking this an international event.

We hope that your trip to Canada and back home was a great one.

Plans are in the works already for the next run (okay, I was bored just sitting having coffee this morning) on how I can torture everyone and thier cars LOL Once I have a date, I am going to post it early so hopefully you will be able to plan ahead and attend.

Please be sure to send me some pictures that you took of the rally...for some reason I just did not have the time to take any this year LOL

I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Take care, drive safe

Shirl

Tags: Car, Mystery, Run, Smart

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was great fun-thanks for all your work organizing everything!!

Adele2cats & the wee car

i got cruise control installed at the dells last month, and 5 weeks vacation next year, i'll try for it!

Hi Shirl,

A big Thank You to you and Bill for setting this up and making it happen.  I had a great time and it was good to see more U.S. smarts this year - and hopefully even more next time.  jetfuel and I had a nice drive back to the border and then took a little boat ride to the U.S. side - very cool!

Nice weather, great roads, good food and wonderful people - what more could we ask for?

Take care.

John

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos