I just got my new (slightly used) 2012 Pure Coupe.  Feel so lucky for many reasons.  

Its the green 2012, and I understand this is the only year for a green, so far at least.  Really really love itand it had (has), less than 10K miles.  It got a real workout the first day on the way home from the dealer.  The weather was dry, windy, VERY windy, duststorm, rain, snow, slush, and fog.  In town and freeway driving.  It hadles great.

Now my question?  ANYONE have some favorite web sites etc for accessories?  My nearest Smart dealer is about 90 miles away and they don't advertise any accessories on their online site.

Seat covers?  Can't use the universal ones because of the way the seat belt is hooked up.  

Still looking, can just a few but would love to find some with at least some green accent.

Thanks 

Tags: 2012, Accessories., Seat, covers

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smart Madness is your friend.  They should have most anything you could ever want.  Good luck and enjoy your new smart.

Thanks George:  I found their site.  Lots of great custom stuff.  Still, the seat covers are really illusive.  What they have is a bit out of budget right now.  Really hoping I can find something a bit more reasonable in price and "hopefully" with some green color of some type in it.  They only have a couple and both are all black.  That's o.k. just hoping to find something with a bit of color.

But thanks again.

George Oller said:

Smart Madness is your friend.  They should have most anything you could ever want.  Good luck and enjoy your new smart.

Have you checked the Wet Oakley seat cover site?  They are a bit pricey, but have many colors to pick from.

Whatever you pick for seat covers, make sure they are compatible with the side airbags.

Keith N & Curtis K said:

Thanks George:  I found their site.  Lots of great custom stuff.  Still, the seat covers are really illusive.  What they have is a bit out of budget right now.  Really hoping I can find something a bit more reasonable in price and "hopefully" with some green color of some type in it.  They only have a couple and both are all black.  That's o.k. just hoping to find something with a bit of color.

But thanks again.

George Oller said:

Thanks again George.  I just checked them out and yes they have a much nicer variety of things to choose from.  It looks like eventually some custom seat covers are what is called for. On one other site I had seen some that were a very simple "clam shell" (for lack of a better description).  They just covered the seating area and back, no wrap around etc.  Material was good, just thought they might slide out as you got out of the car most of the time.  Mind end up with something like that for the time being if all else fails.   Or just some yardage. 

George Oller said:

Have you checked the Wet Oakley seat cover site?  They are a bit pricey, but have many colors to pick from.

My favorite accessory so far that I bought has been the cargo cover.  If you don't have one in your car, I HIGHLY recommend it! Congrats on buying a Smart!  

Ours didn't have one initially.  Did you get yours after purchase?  If so where?

Thanks Mike.

Mike S. said:

My favorite accessory so far that I bought has been the cargo cover.  If you don't have one in your car, I HIGHLY recommend it! Congrats on buying a Smart!  

I purchased mine from my Smart/Mercedes-Benz dealer but you can also buy it from Smart Madness.
^ Forgot to add...Mercedes-Benz Parts Department can order it for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service