A word of warning to others, I just got this email, that looks and smells like a spammer trying to get email addresses.

I'm sorry, but I wasn't sure where would be the best place to post this warning, this person is just fishing for emails.

A look at her page shows this:

I've been a smart owner since
May 5, 1986
I've been a smart reservation holder since
June 5, 1986
My favorite things about smart
fg
About Me
fdgd
My smart's name
dfgdfg

At 11:42pm on June 10, 2011, jenifer said…
jeniferbabyy@yahoo.comHello.My Name is jenifer i want to your profile today at (www.smartusainsider.com) and i love it i think we can click from thier!please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;(jeniferbabyy@yahoo.com)  am waiting to recive your lovely reply soonest! Yours jenifer    !please contact me through my email address so i can give you my picture and tell you my datel have a nice day

http://www.smartusainsider.com/profile/jenifer416?xg_source=activity

1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are the tools susai has that can kill spam. The best one is Member Mods, since the folks at smartUSA can't watch the 'store'. I hope this will finally be changed when MB USA takes over (or before).  susai is a 'NING Network', it is up to the network owner (smartUSA) to put these tools to work. They need us to help, the spam CAN be eliminated and effectivly 'nipped in the bud'.  WE must speak NOW! Message the smartUSA staff: Jill Lajdziak, PresidentRick Bourgoise, Communications, Kim McGill, Marketing, Cathy@smartUSA, and the smart USA insider Admin. You may post this into the text box:

Please read this post about spam on SUSAI (help us help you remove spam ). we need member moderation to get rid of spam NOW. Please leave a post to show you read this.

Thanks, please reply here to show you sent your messages.

MJB

PS anyone reading this from smartUSA please message me (spiceJax), if you need more information on this. 

Here's a infographic for fun: it will take a minute. (it's big)

MJB

bump

MJB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos