smart center Chandler is looking for a few owners who are interested in attending some upcoming events with us.  We have several commitments in the next 6 months and we are looking for some additional help to spread the word about smart... and when it comes down to it who knows the cars better than us?  YOU! This will be a part time, seasonal opportunity, dates and hours will vary...compensation will be given to those who participate. 

If you are interested please contact Tracy Gurnett at tgurnett@penskeautomotive.com - please note smart Ambassador in your email.

Tags: Arizona, Chandler, Employment, Work, owners

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a great idea. I wish the Smart Center here in Jacksonville, Fl would do do something similar. I am retired and would be an ambassador for free just to enjoy talking "smart"
What George said! How about recommending this to your contacts at smart USA as a program for each smart center?
This should be a nationwide program.

MJB
Thanks for all the positive response! We still need a few more people to help us with some really exciting events... any other Arizona enthusiasts want to join us?!

I am a 3 month old Smart owner. I may not know a lot but I've been reading about my Smart and it's safety features because I own a Barber Shop here in Tucson and my customers are saying things to me like "Death Trap" and "you can't possibly be planing to drive that thing on the freeway! "I love my Smart and these statements are painful. So I needed to read up on my Smart to educate my customers to belay thier fears!

Tell your customers that only those going to hell fear death...You drive a ready made coffin which you plan to be buried in...Punks drive full size SUVs...  LOL
Cynthia Oakley said:

I am a 3 month old Smart owner. I may not know a lot but I've been reading about my Smart and it's safety features because I own a Barber Shop here in Tucson and my customers are saying things to me like "Death Trap" and "you can't possibly be planing to drive that thing on the freeway! "I love my Smart and these statements are painful. So I needed to read up on my Smart to educate my customers to belay thier fears!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service