........As of Friday my IP's been banned from Smart Car of America for reasons that I do not know.

It could've been that my anti-smart friend spammed SCOA using my computer when I left my house on an errand or went to sleep early one night or something.

UPDATE: Everything's being sorted out, I was right, my anti-smart friend went on a spamming spree...

Next step is blocking SCOA from all computer accounts but mine...

Thanks to Jpaul and the rest of SCOA for helping me sort it out! =)

Yes, I'm online, but it's best I not say how...

Tags: america, banned, car, neonspinnazz, of, smart

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please post an update. It is a holiday weekend.
No goodbyes after all! =)

Update:Apparently someone had used my computer and spammed SCOA. The Admin banned the IP attached to that account, that IP was mine...

Once Nadeem logs in and/or reads his emails/PM everything should be sorted out...

Thanks to Jpaul for the help!
I'd be mighty ticked at the friend if I were you!
Nexus said:
I'd be mighty ticked at the friend if I were you!

He got his...Karma catches up with one quick nowadays...

He said he expected to get banned but didn't expect to get an IP ban...

Nevertheless I blocked both SCOA and his favorite site on all computer accounts but mine...
nobody uses my computers, i've logged on here once or twice from a friend's computer, only cuz i fix it for her after her nephew messes it up with a virus or two...
You consider this person a friend? And this person is till with you? 'Nuff said.
glad YOU'RE back on SCOA. now where's Forest on Insider? banned too? WHY? he's been deleted...as if he were never here.
Jim Davis said:
You consider this person a friend? And this person is till with you? 'Nuff said.

Sadly he's one of those hard headed friends that you really cannot prove a point to without physically doing so (I don't own a smart so proving my point for the smart is hard)...

I still think he can be converted (or at least brought to neutral), he just needs a ride...
$100.00 cabin filter! Take out the old one and use it for a template to cut a new one from any house filter, for a few bucks, buy them at Walmart. BTW, you can cut out 4 or so from one filter.

MJB

Larry Butler said:
I left when I found they weren't interested in discussing the cars glaringly expensive problems.

Maybe someone from the company will actually read and do something about them if I post my concerns and experiences with my Maybach dealer over here.

Smart is doomed if they don't get the parts and service costs more in line with other cars in this class. A Smart clutch, only available from the Stealers is $600. A whole Yaris clutch kit is $156 with free shipping on the net. Way too much differential. Got quoted $560 for the 2-year oil/filter change, $100 cabin filter, air filter, grease the doors and "check" things. I nearly fainted....It's a 3-cylinder tiny car!

Glad you got reinstated. Hope your car doesn't break, too!
First, Most who have pushed the issue and went up the line of command have had the clutch replaced on any 08 without charge even well out of warranty.

Cabin Air filter can be had for a lot less to and anyone who cant change it themselves shouldn't have a drivers License.

Where do I get that info, SCOA, Not in insider
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f25/cabin-air-filter-dont-p...
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f25/clutch-poll-29119/index...

Maybe some of us over at SCOA who have learned how easy this car is to work on don't have all that much respect for folks who are so prissy they can't even change a Cabin air filter. The dealers are there for those who don't want to take the time to source these things.

Everything you need to get things done on the smart can be found on that site, and the discussions have been had.

Perhaps the Yaris is the right car for you
Larry Butler said:
I left when I found they weren't interested in discussing the cars glaringly expensive problems.
Maybe someone from the company will actually read and do something about them if I post my concerns and experiences with my Maybach dealer over here. Smart is doomed if they don't get the parts and service costs more in line with other cars in this class. A Smart clutch, only available from the Stealers is $600. A whole Yaris clutch kit is $156 with free shipping on the net. Way too much differential. Got quoted $560 for the 2-year oil/filter change, $100 cabin filter, air filter, grease the doors and "check" things. I nearly fainted....It's a 3-cylinder tiny car!
Glad you got reinstated. Hope your car doesn't break, too!

Oh, and one last thing, Neon doesn't have a smart yet. any one with a read only a few posts on SCOA will figure that out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service