are there any car clubs for Smart cars in the Detroit Michigan area?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this one is close to you: http://www.smartusainsider.com/group/smug
Hi Debra,

I live in Harper Woods. Even though the group "smug" Smart Michigan Users Group, is in this area, there isn't much as way of a club. What were you thinking of? I drive a blue and black smart. I love her. How about you?
When you figure it out, get the group together and caravan to http://www.smartusainsider.com/events/midwest-rally-2-back-to-the


I guess I was looking for some kind of social club where smart owners could get together over coffee or drinks, plan little trips or just compare Smart stories. My Smart is silver with a small red & black pin stripe, done by Zak. Cheryl said:
Hi Debra,

I live in Harper Woods. Even though the group "smug" Smart Michigan Users Group, is in this area, there isn't much as way of a club. What were you thinking of? I drive a blue and black smart. I love her. How about you?


So Forest, where are you located ? Forest said:
When you figure it out, get the group together and caravan to http://www.smartusainsider.com/events/midwest-rally-2-back-to-the
Im in WI


Debra Pope said:


So Forest, where are you located ? Forest said:
When you figure it out, get the group together and caravan to http://www.smartusainsider.com/events/midwest-rally-2-back-to-the

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service