MJB here, I thought I'd start a thread for just links to DIY smart car maintenance and service sites. Here's a good one to start with:

evilution

this is a well done site with great pictures for smart owners who like DIY, lots of good info. 

Post your findings here too.  I'll be updating this thread as I find good links.

MJB

My spiceJax page, Videos,Blogs My Friend Billo's itibiti page, susai & spam

Tags: bulb, bulbs, cabin filter, diy, fix, headlight, how, maintenance, oil change, repair, More…replace, to

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering how to change the air filter and was about to take it to the dealer. Thanks for the step-by-step instructions.

smartRRparts said:
Here are a few PDFs I posted elsewhere...
This is a great site. I used it for info on changing oil and taking the front panels off for a horn upgrade. Now if we could only find a site for the sale of all the parts for a smart car. I broke the tabs off on a couple of the connectors for the rocker panels (nothing major) but would like to replace them.
Why does it say to use the MB 229.5 when this is a Mitsubishi engine? My smart dealer uses regular Valvoline 5W30 synthetic. The MB 229.5 should be for the diesel CDI's in Europe. Why do they keep recommending European oil in a Japanese engine?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service