I just ordered a smart electric drive, Does anyone else out there ordered one?  My dealer had a hard time finding out what options I could get.  This will be my 3rd smart.  Smart number one was a passion 2008, number two was a convertible 2011 and now number three electric drive convertible.  Drive smart out there and have a GREAT 2013  :)

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got my car!!!  Great fun!

Congrats! Did you buy a charging station yet? I see that Bosch is releasing a new one this month for under $450. This should start making the prices a little more competitive.

smart customer loyalty cash?

Several reports on SCoA that dealers are saying the $1,000 smart customer loyalty cash offer does not apply to the purchase of an electric drive.  Did anyone ask for that when you bought your electric drive?

Appears to be moot - the "Current Offers" link just goes to the Find a Dealer page now.

jwight said:

Several reports on SCoA that dealers are saying the $1,000 smart customer loyalty cash offer does not apply to the purchase of an electric drive.  Did anyone ask for that when you bought your electric drive?

Yes, you are correct. The teacher's incentive and loyalty cash doesn't apply to the EV at this time.

jwight said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service