We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 18265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is all falling on deaf ears.  I see no reason to believe that any of the decision makers have any interest in reading this forum.  I am becoming very disenchanted with MB USA...

Jim,

Best top keep your expectations low.... LOL

Communication is key to customer relationships and as someone who purchased a new smart in March 2011 in the Twin Cities from an authorized smart dealer I would expect to be contacted regarding my warranty service options.  The lack of any personal letter, phone call, or e-mail correspondence regarding my personal dealer service options after Brooklyn Park Imports lost their smart dealership in May 2011 puts MB in a liability position in the event of a warranty related accident.  I have visited an MB dealer in the Twin Cities and was not offered any additional information regarding my current options.  Someone needs to talk to the people who drive their cars every day!

".......I think this is all falling on deaf ears. I see no reason to believe that any of the decision makers have any interest in reading this forum. I am becoming very disenchanted with MB USA."

I agree with you 100%. All we have received from MB/SmartUsa is BS. I'm remember one of their reps at the Dells telling us "...its only a matter of weeks". What a Crock! I see the poor guy in the Star/Trib whistle blower piece wasn't too impressed either.

Well.... a couple of us Smart Alec's had our pictures taken with our Smart's by someone hired by SmartUSA/MB USA supposedly for some kind of marketing.... so i'm thinking it's probably getting a little more involved than just a statement of "in due time".
who would know?  action speaks louder than words...

The real pity is that I still love my little car and I would be more than pleased to encourage others to buy one.  MB is doing all they can (by giving us the silent treatment ) to dissuade me from giving them a hand in promoting their cars.

Remember when you could purchase a new hood for an old VW Beetle that would make it look like a 1940 Ford?  I wonder if someone would tool up to make Edsel hoods for smarts?

No, but Smart Madness has one that makes it look (sort of) like a McLaren Mercedes.

Jim Gausman said:

The real pity is that I still love my little car and I would be more than pleased to encourage others to buy one.  MB is doing all they can (by giving us the silent treatment ) to dissuade me from giving them a hand in promoting their cars.

Remember when you could purchase a new hood for an old VW Beetle that would make it look like a 1940 Ford?  I wonder if someone would tool up to make Edsel hoods for smarts?

MB should tell people that the Smart is a MB product.  Something like "Smart, the Baby Benz".

Robert Newman said:
MB should tell people that the Smart is a MB product.  Something like "Smart, the Baby Benz".
    MB should tell people that the Smart is a MB product. Something like "Smart, the Baby Benz".
Corky says:
What MB should do is take care of those that already put their faith in their product. I tell anyone who asks to stay away from this car. To leave folks hanging without a warranty tells you exactly what MB thinks of its customers, at least the the ones without the big pockets. At this point I wouldn't buy anything connected with MB.
Then go buy a Chevy Aero and be happy!

Corky A Freeman said:

Robert Newman said:
    MB should tell people that the Smart is a MB product. Something like "Smart, the Baby Benz".
Corky says:
What MB should do is take care of those that already put their faith in their product. I tell anyone who asks to stay away from this car. To leave folks hanging without a warranty tells you exactly what MB thinks of its customers, at least the the ones without the big pockets. At this point I wouldn't buy anything connected with MB.
shoot the messenger, rather than fix the problem.... how's that been working out for them...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service