We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 18165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been hearing crickets chirping for about a year now :)

On February 27th Eric said, "A service point will be opening in your area."  

I choose to believe him.  

Somethings take time....like the new Stillwater bridge.

Once they build the Stillwater bridge it will make it all that much easier for me to drive to Madison so I can get service.  That should be complete in 2020? right?

-Jim

Stephen C Hokonson said:

On February 27th Eric said, "A service point will be opening in your area."  

I choose to believe him.  

Somethings take time....like the new Stillwater bridge.

I am a biy farther south, we have our own bridge. Still a long drive to Madison.

I have a 2008 Passion, going on 30,000 miles only complaint is the crazed roof.  Since this is a much complained of item on other forums, really can't understand MB's lack of action on this subject.

if they cared, they would have done something already.  Either get a cab, or the solid roof next time, and sell the one you have for a roof-looks-like-crap penalty...

I have long wondered if the crazing roof problem is caused by people washing them with ammonia solutions?  I know that if you wash a polycarbonate boat windshield with Windex that it will start to craze.

I am happy with myself that I purchased a cabrio.

they apparently crazy in all conditions, with or without special care.  It's not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

Not so fast - plenty of owners with pano roofs that are not crazed after 4 years.  Some have roofs that are.  "They all craze" is just not the case.

Kenny Andersen said:

they apparently crazy in all conditions, with or without special care.  It's not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

My roof is perfect after three years.

Anyone who hasn't already heard, the Nationals are coming back in 2013.  I have a Facebook page with preliminary information.  You can find us at facebook.com/smartcarnationals.  Spread the word to everyone you know!

LOL, I suppose it's possible that there are some roofs that haven't crazed... yet -- congratulation if you have one!  It's still a huge, mostly unacknowledged problem; some folks are on their 3rd roof!  They really should have solved this problem by now, no? The car is generally pretty trouble-free, but there are some known issues.  IF MB got on top of them they could really crow about the car!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service