We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 18175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something a little more uplifting than the last few pages of haggling - great smart video from Belgrade:

http://youtu.be/-C7EBfyUviw

if the had commercials in the US, and abbreviated version might be cute!

Very fun ad!  Thanks for sharing!

jwight said:

Something a little more uplifting than the last few pages of haggling - great smart video from Belgrade:

I love it!  People at my office keep asking me if my car would fit in our elevator.  So far I haven't tried.  Unfortunately I don't think even my smart car would fit, without going on a big time diet!

jwight said:

We just this past weekend put our second one in and only have 24000 miles my hubby is fit to be tide

Rosemary said:
Is anyone else having a problem with the front window.   This is the 4th we have had to replace!  It always is either at the very top in that black area or at the bottom in the middle right at the rubber.   My insurance company is having fits with me because of so many windows.   How about anyone else?

Interesting Chevy Spark ad.  Someone posted this on SCoA and it is interesting - pretty much what smart USA has been trying to say since 2008, just puts it all in one ad - something to consider.

Daniel. Good preemptive move.  Sounds like the basket of snakes was just opening up.

Major problems are now showing up on some of the older Smart cars on the SCOA forums.  MB has been less than helpful to those now out of that short 24 mo warranty.  

For us this car has been the most fun to drive,  least reliable, automobile we have ever owned.   A2Jack.   

Eric,

You said you would notify us here first regarding Minnesota service point and we've heard at the midwest rally and now the Madison dealer that a service point is to be in Minnesota.   Any word from you?

Esteban

The silence is deafening!

Stephen C Hokonson said:

Eric,

You said you would notify us here first regarding Minnesota service point and we've heard at the midwest rally and now the Madison dealer that a service point is to be in Minnesota.   Any word from you?

Esteban

crickets ??? sounds just like last year...

More of the same.....

JT said at the Midwest Rally that something would be announced in 60 days, roughly 45 days still remain. Let's all calm down, it's been over a year already. what's a few more days at this point? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service