We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 18259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

still say that ain't the body -- most of those panels look like they came off a twingo

August 28, 2012 and STILL WAITING to hear!  How about another announcement that we will hear "very soon"?

Reply by eric angeloro on February 27, 2012 at 11:31am

Jim, 

A service point will be opening in your area. We hope to announce it very soon once the final processes are completed. Sorry it has been taking longer than we'd like, but we (DVI) wanted to make sure a proper solution was put in place for our owners in the MN area.  Stand by.

Eric 

Jim Gausman said:

Kamaal, and Putt Putt, I wish you all smart owners the best of luck.  I hope that you see that I am very impressed with my little car too.  I sing its praises all the time.  

I am sorry that I felt the need to share my frustrations with the mother company. I just wish that MB would let Minnesota know if there are any plans to ever restore service here.

BIG NEWS!!!!!

according to the Rochester Mn paper today, the new Mercedes dealership WILL BE HANDLING smart cars!! They had their ground breaking ceremony yesterday and released the news to the press. Scheduled to open in the spring (I believe)

Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

This is great!  I hope that it is true.  Rochester will be a good site.

Isn't it odd that it is published in a newspaper before any of the 'insiders' are informed?

yes

Jim Gausman said:

This is great!  I hope that it is true.  Rochester will be a good site.

Isn't it odd that it is published in a newspaper before any of the 'insiders' are informed?

That's why it's called a test mule...

Kenny Andersen said:

still say that ain't the body -- most of those panels look like they came off a twingo

yip

jwight said:

That's why it's called a test mule...

Kenny Andersen said:

Fifth year celebrations?

This coming January will mark the fifth year of official smart sales in the USA.  Any plans by smart USA/DVI and/or smart centers for celebrations?

There will be special events at certain smart centers later this year.  Details will be coming soon...  not necessarily branded as 5th year celebrations, but there will be parties/gatherings...

i got my smart 1/21/08, so i'm one of the first :)

Are there going to be games too. like guess how much farther you're going to have to drive for warranty & repairs after you purchase your car, than from where you bought it. Or maybe "pin the tail on the map".....you win if you're the closest to where they're closing the next Smart center. Maybe award prizes to those with the best advertising suggestion, or to those who shout the loudest about how the Smart is better & outsells the Scion or Fiat or whatever. Sounds like fun, but I don't want to drive 300+ miles to my nearest Smart dealer for more bs on when MB is going to have a Smart dealer here in MN to honor their warranty.

Kamaal said:

There will be special events at certain smart centers later this year.  Details will be coming soon...  not necessarily branded as 5th year celebrations, but there will be parties/gatherings...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service