We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 17970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Few and far between in corn country, especially in the winter.

Kathy or Gary said:

WHY? I find the 70 hp more than adequate> I burn premium fuel that does not have ethanol mixed in & find it does make a difference. It is 100 percent gasoline. If you ask around you can still find stations that sell it.

Likewise, I want to thank smartUSA for sponsoring this event as well as Smartmadness, Penske smart, West Covina, smart Center, Laguna Niguel, and smart Center Oxnard for donating to our raffle.  Check out the photos and comments at:  www.meetup.com/socalsmarties or on the So Cal Smarties page on Facebook.

Check version of Highline radio/nav maps

Try this Bosch site: https://www.bosch-activation.com/Home.exe?&;  For the third option, you need the last 7 digits of the Serial Number from the radio to check the map version.  See your smart center if you need to actually update the maps.

smart electric drive at the smart car national convention and car show?

Would it be possible to get one of the new electric drives to the Westminster, CO smart center to show at the smart Nationals in July?  It would certainly create some buzz and be a big draw for the event (especially if short test drives were offered!)

I noticed that the smart FunDrive is going to be held in Chicago, IL  July 6 & 7.  Not all that much further to Denver!

Can someone from Smart answer these questions:

When will my local dealer (Beshoff Motors, San Jose) get his first shipment of ED3s? May 1? May 15? May 31?

He says he is expecting 10 ED3s. When will he know the options on each of those 10 units?

Has the option pricing for ED3 been announced?

It would be fantastic if there was an Electric Drive at the Westminster smart center during the Smart Nationals.  It would be an awesome chance for a lot of current owners to see and learn more about it.  Short test drives would be a bonus.

Please start a new forum specifically about the new Smart Electric Drive. I don't own a gasoline Smart and likely never will. However, I am interested in the ED3 as my 2nd car for commuting and local errands. A little frustrated about the lack of information currently available in the media and on the net.

Hi, Arvind. We'd like to help address your questions regarding your local smart center's electric drive inventory. Please give us a call at 1-800-762-7887 and when prompted, press 2.

Arvind Kumar said:

Please start a new forum specifically about the new Smart Electric Drive. I don't own a gasoline Smart and likely never will. However, I am interested in the ED3 as my 2nd car for commuting and local errands. A little frustrated about the lack of information currently available in the media and on the net.

A smart electric drive at Westminster smart center during the Nationals would be fun for smarties and enthusiasts. We understand you're working with members of smart's Event team. Reaching out to them and starting that discussion would be the best way to get an EV for the convention.

Russell Glissmann said:

I noticed that the smart FunDrive is going to be held in Chicago, IL  July 6 & 7.  Not all that much further to Denver!

I spent 15 mins on the phone with the Customer Care rep at the number below. She was not able to answer any of my questions re timetable, inventory options, and pricing. She did put me in touch with my local dealer in San Jose with whom I spent another 15 mins to learn the following:

1. The ED cars have reached Los Angeles.

2. Release date is May 1.

3. At his dealership in San Jose he is expecting 8 units (6 coupe, 2 cabriolet). All have been reserved with a deposit.

4. The announced price of $25000 for the coupe covers battery warranty for 5 years only. They are trying to come up with additional warranty options beyond 5 years (lease, etc.).

5. The fun test drive events are for marketing purposes only, and are not necessarily tied in with inventory availability at local dealers.

sUSAi Admin said:

Hi, Arvind. We'd like to help address your questions regarding your local smart center's electric drive inventory. Please give us a call at 1-800-762-7887 and when prompted, press 2.

Fifth Anniversary celebrations?

This is the fifth year for smart sales in the USA - has anyone heard anything, local or otherwise, about any sort of planned celebrations?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service