We've started this discussion forum to create a space for smartUSAinsiders to share with us at smart your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas.

We can’t promise you that everything will be answered all the time but what we can promise is that everything will be seen and we will address as much as we can.

We are looking forward to your thoughts, comments, questions and ideas - open your mind...

Views: 18131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw the unclutter commercial on BBC America Saturday night.

Eric Angeloro said:

Not yet Russell.  It will be in the coming weeks and we will post it here as soon as it is available.

Russell Glissmann said:

Has the "Unclutter" commercial been posted to an online source for viewing yet?

First Impressions?

jwight said:

Eric Angeloro said:

Not yet Russell.  It will be in the coming weeks and we will post it here as soon as it is available.

Russell Glissmann said:

It's pretty good IMHO - gets the point across in a different way than "unbig" but still emphasizes the smart's small size and excellent turning circle.  Hopefully, more commercials to come.

Russell Glissmann said:

First Impressions?

jwight said:

Eric Angeloro said:

Russell Glissmann said:

Maybe they could emphasize their after purchase care & warranty service........oh wait, that's non existent in some areas where they sold the cars & still advertise, bad idea, don't mention that........I'll do it for you.

Just now got to see the new SMART Uncluttered commercial.  I must say I was very entertained, and thought the commercial, for a change, actually sold the SMART.  The car was prominent, the message was clear, and I think it is a hit!  Unlike the Big commercial, this one has a clear connection to the car.  Compared to the Fiat commercial, I think it is much better.

Before the commercial was a public service commercial about SMART sponsoring some art center.  Good to see SMART working to get its name out with community involvement as well.  I'm liking the direction SMART is going. 

Glad you enjoyed the commercial, Russell. That means a lot coming from a smart driver and Insider.

Russell Glissmann said:

Just now got to see the new SMART Uncluttered commercial.  I must say I was very entertained, and thought the commercial, for a change, actually sold the SMART.  The car was prominent, the message was clear, and I think it is a hit!  Unlike the Big commercial, this one has a clear connection to the car.  Compared to the Fiat commercial, I think it is much better.

Before the commercial was a public service commercial about SMART sponsoring some art center.  Good to see SMART working to get its name out with community involvement as well.  I'm liking the direction SMART is going. 

Dear Santa,

I want a Minnesota smart dealer for Christmas.

Sorry, Jim, I've seen you drive that black smart - a lump of black coal for both of us!

Jim Gausman said:

Dear Santa,

Jim Gausman said:

Dear Santa,

LOL......I wanted one in the time frame the Smart reps at the Dells rally promised. Maybe we'll get one before my warranty expire.

Why the change in EPA ratings for 2012?  Saw a couple of cars at the Cincinnati holiday bash with new window stickers, EPA estimates are 34 city, 38 highway, still 36 combined.

I think that MB missed the boat by not having a smart in the Rudolf role of the new commercial w/Santa and the red sport MB and the eight silver.  Is it any wonder the MB dealers don't want the smart when everyone denighs it is a MB product?  It was designed for MB & Swatch, the m in smart stands for MB, and it is made in France for MB distrobution.  Come out of the closet and the dealers won't be able to denigh it.

I don't know - sold at Mercedes dealers by Mercedes sales people, serviced in Mercedes service bays.  The sales people I've talked with aren't in denial about the Mercedes-Benz heritage of the smart.

Alan F. Webber Sr. said:

I think that MB missed the boat by not having a smart in the Rudolf role of the new commercial w/Santa and the red sport MB and the eight silver.  Is it any wonder the MB dealers don't want the smart when everyone denighs it is a MB product?  It was designed for MB & Swatch, the m in smart stands for MB, and it is made in France for MB distrobution.  Come out of the closet and the dealers won't be able to denigh it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service