I'm starting to see more and more pictures of personalized license plates scattered about here and there. Let's start keeping them in one place. How about here!

I have a growing collection on my web site...almost 500 as of 01.15.11. They used to all be from Michigan, but I'm constantly adding to it due to the response of this forum post! If you upload a picture of your plate, I'll add it to my website, located here. Or e-mail it to me at billo@itibitismart.com.

Come on you other 49 states...show me your stuff!!

Tags: Billo, itibiti, license, plates, stickers, tags, vanity

Views: 7521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IM SMRT - VA
Attachments:

Marybeth said:
I'm in CA and have SM (symbol of a heart) T CAR. I had to add the T on the end of smart because someone had already order it without the t!

MB

There's a car in that picture. I was too distracted by the hot blonde. :)
HI Im here in vegas and its  cold out here . My little smarty  is called PEE WEE and this was my cats name , he is long gone  but was my pet for 15 years  I got him back but this time as a car I dont have a picture yet but I will soon have one
Just got it in the mail...
Attachments:

Hey Billo, 

The wife just got her new tags for her 2009 Passion!

cheers,

robin850

Attachments:
We have 2 Smarts. One has the wife's name on it and mine has Smart 1 because Smart was taken.
I've had two vanity plates on my smart.   The first was   LV SMPLY    (live simply...which is what the smart is about), but the one I have now is one I've had for over 20 years, and which I've switched to my smart since that is the car I drive the most, and that plate is GRACED.    As a grateful Lutheran Pastor with a wonderful wife, 4 great kids, a great congregation...and smart owner,  :-)  that best describes my life.

Jack...send a picture of your plate to billo@itibitismart.com and I'll post it at http://www.itibitismart.com/plates.htm
Jack Diehl said:
I've had two vanity plates on my smart.   The first was   LV SMPLY    (live simply...which is what the smart is about), but the one I have now is one I've had for over 20 years, and which I've switched to my smart since that is the car I drive the most, and that plate is GRACED.    As a grateful Lutheran Pastor with a wonderful wife, 4 great kids, a great congregation...and smart owner,  :-)  that best describes my life.

My smart plate is ERUDITE and my wife's is TG GRAD (Tacoma General School of Nursing graduate)

thats nice I work for a 
school bags

you guys rock that's nice I work for a 
school bags
 company anyways i love this forum and i am a proud member and also I have referred lots of members to you guys.At work as well we we are busy selling 
school backpacks 

school lunch boxes here back to work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos