Why post this with no link to the Apps?
I couldn't find the App on Google Play.https://play.google.com/store/search?q=smart%20drive%202&c=apps
Ditto Apple App store? No listing for "smart drive 2"
ALWAYS post links when referencing other sites?
3 weeks and we are still waiting on a link?
I think the post is not accurate. My apologies for that.
There are two apps we have been talking about lately.
Here they are:
smart Drive App v2
- This is the app that is developed by our research and development team in Sunnyvale, CA.
- This app offers navigation, streaming radio among other features
- It's subscription based
- It works with the cradle kit for the smart car for hands free calling and so forth
- It is ONLY available for iOS
- Here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smart-drive-2/id599818423?mt=8
smart car App
- This app is meant as a sales tool and provides important product information
- It offers rich graphics and social sharing capabilities
- It is designed for tablets
- It is available for Android and iOS
- Here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smart-car-app/id666071742?mt=8
Hope this helps.
Still, I found nothing in the Android 'PLAY' for "smart car App". I have a Samsung Tablet. So I guess all this is for Apple only.
We built it in Unity and deployed to Google. Let me look at the keywords we're using and see what the issue is. Stay tuned.
OK, It looks nice but it is iPhone only. My Smart has a nice iPad Mini mounted on the dashboard that I already use for everything your app does. All my apps fit the iPad screen perfectly and they don't charge $15 a year to keep them running.
Not for me but keep trying, you might someday deliver what people actually want.
I look forward to sharing information on the smart drive app 3 which will be paired with the all new 453 chassis. MBRDNA our research and development arm in Sunnyvale, CA is developing it and it's exciting to hear what is being included.
I downloaded the v2 App. What joke. A complete waste of bits. It does nothing I can't do much better with another app.
To add insult to injury, when you install the "free" app it tells you right away that the 30 day demo has expired and you must pay $15 without ever having a chance to see if it works for you.