hello everyone !!  I am the new owenr of a 2013 red smart fortwo cdoupe.. and I love her !! 
it came with a factory radio..  does anyone know a make or model radio/cd or satellite for this car !!!      any suggestions.. I live in jacksonville florida .. 
thanks all !!!!

Tags: 2013, coupe, for, for2, radio, smart

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I stil have the standard radio in my car, so I can not be of any help in that department.  However, I also live in Jacksonville and am a member of First Coast Smarties, a very active and fun club.  If you have any interest in getting together with other smart enthusiasts, let me know.  George Oller

Cool!!!!!!! Would love to...just email me events.... Need new things to do  thanks

Tammy, Michael, here. Did you buy your smart at smartCenter Jax (Brumos/MB Orange Park)?

Good news, the Basic radio has a USB and AUX port in the glove box. You can use a iPod/phone/Android or a MP3 player. You don't have to upgrade your radio unless you really want to.

I'm in Jacksonville too. If you want help just let me know. Upgrading to a CD/DVD is easy (only costs money LOL).

Check out your Owners Manual page 98 and 99 for the scoop. Here's smartUSA's online links also

http://owners.smartusa.com/Getting_To_Know_Your_smart_fortwo.aspx

MJB  JaxSmart.info

Cool. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos