One our outSMARTing the Dragon-ers was in a terrible accident, but walked away. Thanks to Michael Kennedy for the article. Cherokee Scout Article

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news that Austin and Joe are okay. I have to educate idiots about the safety engineering in the Smart all the time. Unfortunately there will always be terrible drivers! How fast was the pickup truck driver going? He must be blind too, flashing lights, big yellow bus!

Thanks for the link to the article.  This is exactly the sort of information that was previously posted on the safeandsmart.com site where anyone could see it.   There's so much incorrect information about the safety of the smart floating around that publicizing these stories (maybe with first person interviews) can only help.

Yeah Michael Kennedy was telling me that. Amazing they still showed. I know Mike took care of them while he was there. Hardcore smarties for sure.

Putt Putt said:

Austin and Joe were real "troopers'.......They showed up in a rental car AND rode the Dragon with us..

Mike Kennedy even offered Austin a ride with his smart over the Dragon.

This is the kind of thing that I love to read!  I have been rear-ended three times (thankfully not in my magnificent smart) by people driving while talking on cell phones.  I keep an eye on my rear-view mirror.

Anybody able to find pictures of the smart car?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service