Panels for Sale--Metallic Gray; Small amout of touch-up needed on front panel

If interested, add to discussion.  Price negotiable.

Tags: For, Sale

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you located?
St Cloud, MN, which is about an hour NW of Minneapolis.

Brian Zuhse said:
Where are you located?
Tim, is it a full set and are you willing to include shipping in your price? What is your price?
It is a full set, & I've wondered how to ship, if needed. I saw the box my new panels came in, I would have to look into buying a box that big. If is something you would decide you wanted, I would come up with something. Maybe delivering myself & taking a road trip. I'd like to get $900. for the panels, but would be open to other offers. I will look into shipping after the Fourth, & if you are interested, I'll let you know what I find.

Ernie Rains said:
Tim, is it a full set and are you willing to include shipping in your price? What is your price?
Let me think about that price. Thanks.

Tim said:
It is a full set, & I've wondered how to ship, if needed. I saw the box my new panels came in, I would have to look into buying a box that big. If is something you would decide you wanted, I would come up with something. Maybe delivering myself & taking a road trip. I'd like to get $900. for the panels, but would be open to other offers. I will look into shipping after the Fourth, & if you are interested, I'll let you know what I find.

Ernie Rains said:
Send me a note via PM. I have lots of experience with panels and a bit of interest in yours. I'm in KC, but have a place north of Brainerd.

Cheers, Bob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.