Is it just me or do the checkups after 10,000 start getting steep?  Little worried here.

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not just you. From all I've read here, many many M-B/Smart centers (including mine) typically overprice independent garages by 300-500% for the same maintainence services. The only way around this is to get your maintainence done at a reputable independent service center. However, be sure to keep all your itemized maintainence receipts on file in case of any warranty claims - even if your car is beyond the 24 mo./ 24,000 mile factory warranty but you bought an extended warranty. Good luck.

Thanks Joe I know that it is exclusive but wow thats a lot.

I just had my 20,000 routine maintenance done at my Roger Penske Mercedes based Smart dealership in Chandler , AZ...$448.80 seems a little steep for a glorified oil change, especially using the cheaper substitute 5W40 synthetic motor oil...I feel personally responsible for Roger Penske being a multi-millionaire...The 99% are so kind to the1%...Luckily, I drive less than 4,000 miles a year and can stretch out my maintenance schedule...

I must admit that the free coffee is good and the leather chairs in Penske's waiting room are nice...And they do wash the Smart real nice before returning it to me...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service