See Above!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea spicejax. Everyone that answers this will keep pushing it to the top of the list and shoving the spam where it belongs. In the poster's ***
Bumping to the top of the list.
Thanks, We must do what smartUSA won't. The fight goes on! Too bad it wont be completely off susai yet.

MJB

Carlito said:
Great idea spicejax. Everyone that answers this will keep pushing it to the top of the list and shoving the spam where it belongs. In the poster's ***
What's worse, Spam that sits on the site for 12 hrs, or a post about spam that never goes away.

We were down this road before where this site became all about complaining about spam.

If you have something to say about the car to push the spam off the front page then do that. You could have made this a thread about that Photo and accomplished so much more. I do tire of the rants, come around in the daytime when the site is spam free, don't just whine about it, report and let it fall to the bottom.
Its a website without a Captain, Or a Rudder...!!!...???
To only visit the site when no one is spamming doesn't stop it. And if no one complains, then susai and ning will let it run even worse.
I agree it is almost as bad having to read complaints about the spam as the spam itself. Believe me, I hate complaining as much as the spam, but I hope to keep the site as clear as possible. There is such a simple fix I don't know why they won't implement it.
Every submission for a new member should first pass thru an admin for approval. 99% of the spammers would be stopped there. It is so obvious in their profile. So it takes a few extra hours or even up to 24 hours to get an active membership. The admins here spend as much time going thru our reports and eliminating the spamming members as they would reviewing an application before approving it.
Would save a lot of aggravation and likely more members would visit more often.

Forest said:
What's worse, Spam that sits on the site for 12 hrs, or a post about spam that never goes away.

We were down this road before where this site became all about complaining about spam.

If you have something to say about the car to push the spam off the front page then do that. You could have made this a thread about that Photo and accomplished so much more. I do tire of the rants, come around in the daytime when the site is spam free, don't just whine about it, report and let it fall to the bottom.
bump...
There is one, count 'em, one person doing Admin duties for this site. He can't work 24/7 and the spammers have figured out nights and weekends are their prime opportunities. Sad but true.
Well give us a way to remove spam or alert someone in the case it happens.. EVERY weekend it is happening. This IS the smart USA official website! you think they could afford to pay someone to monitor it on weekends for Pete's sake!

jwight said:
There is one, count 'em, one person doing Admin duties for this site. He can't work 24/7 and the spammers have figured out nights and weekends are their prime opportunities. Sad but true.
Sad to say it's the corporate way.

Do the Bump!

MJB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos