After months of waiting, my 2011 smart passion (aka, Q) has finally arrived!  I picked him up this past Monday but had not been able to take pictures.  So, here he is in all his glory! 

I have to take him back to the dealer tomorrow for some extras they need to install.  The fun part will be to personalize him after that.  Oh, and I've already had some folks give me a "thumbs up" at traffic lights!  :)

Q has the fog lights, surround sound, new entry level radio, leather package, power steering, alarm, cruise control pacakge, heated seats, armrest.  Q was supposed to have DRL's but they were not installed...probably can't have both fog lights and DRL's.  The dealer is checking on that.  I'm also waiting to get the center console storage.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for you! Enjoy him.
How about listing the options?  Off the bat I see cruise control and surround sound...
I've edited the original post with more details.

jwight said:
How about listing the options?  Off the bat I see cruise control and surround sound...
You can have fog lights and DRL - our 09 has both.  The DRLs need to be activated by the dealer (that's what the $50 charge is for.)   All it takes is a few minutes on their computer to switch on the DRLs.
In the 2011 the DRL's are those new LED lights that the install down where the fogs light are.  The car did not come with those installed.  Let's see what the dealer tells me when I go by today.  I'd love to have the DRL's.  Also, in the 2011 the DRL's can be turned on by the owner (instructions come in the manual)...I've tried that but nothing happened. 

jwight said:
You can have fog lights and DRL - our 09 has both.  The DRLs need to be activated by the dealer (that's what the $50 charge is for.)   All it takes is a few minutes on their computer to switch on the DRLs.
Aaahhhh; thanks for the update.  Let us know what the dealer says; if you ordered the DRLs, where are they?

Eugenio A said:
In the 2011 the DRL's are those new LED lights that the install down where the fogs light are.  The car did not come with those installed.  Let's see what the dealer tells me when I go by today.  I'd love to have the DRL's.  Also, in the 2011 the DRL's can be turned on by the owner (instructions come in the manual)...I've tried that but nothing happened. 

jwight said:
That was exactly my question to them! 

jwight said:
Aaahhhh; thanks for the update.  Let us know what the dealer says; if you ordered the DRLs, where are they?

Eugenio A said:

jwight said:
Well, they did not have an answer for me about the DRL's today.  The salesman assured me they'll try to find out what happened and if is still possible to add the DRL's.  We'll see.  They also ordered the center console storage for me. 

Eugenio A said:
That was exactly my question to them! 

jwight said:

Eugenio A said:

jwight said:

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Is this the storage compartment you are looking for:

http://www.smartmadness.com/servlet/the-1115/smart-car-under-dash/D...

We have them available!

Check out www.SMARTMADNESS.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

www.SMARTMADNESSFORUM.com is live!

Hi there!  Thank you!  Yes, that is the part.  The dealer already ordered it for me.  :)

SMART MADNESS - Boris said:

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Is this the storage compartment you are looking for:

http://www.smartmadness.com/servlet/the-1115/smart-car-under-dash/D...

We have them available!

Check out www.SMARTMADNESS.com for the largest selection of smart car Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

www.SMARTMADNESSFORUM.com is live!

Well, I've taken some additional pictures of Q...after some personalization.  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service