If you own a ScanGauge II, and can't figure out where to put it...you're going to love this! Look here!
Billo & ITIBITI

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought about that, i have a pure and originally installed a pioneer DIN radio like yours, but got a #10 radio on ebay, new for $80. but it is low enough to make you take your eyes off the road. i might mount it on the top of the dash, so it sits on top of the speedo, if i can access the dash from underneath to screw in a plate. but now i'm thinking of moving it to the top left vent pod.

Gary Bryers said:
This is how I took care of the problem - visible while driving, doesn't stick out where I might hit it with a drink from the drink holder, doesn't obscure my view through the windshield...

james g said:
i thought about that, i have a pure and originally installed a pioneer DIN radio like yours, but got a #10 radio on ebay, new for $80. but it is low enough to make you take your eyes off the road. i might mount it on the top of the dash, so it sits on top of the speedo, if i can access the dash from underneath to screw in a plate. but now i'm thinking of moving it to the top left vent pod.

The top left vent pod is where I keep mine. It isn't low so I don't have to remove my eyes from the road. With a nav system installed, there is no room in the dash itself. I also like the attachment to the windshield. I leave mine on top of the vent and have never had a problem.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service