Is your customized smart the most interesting one on the road? Tell us about how you’ve made your car a true expression of yourself.

Views: 1032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I certainly wouldn't say the most interesting smart on the road, but I think mine is pretty unique.  It is a 2009 black Brabus coupe with 17" Brabus wheels and 215-35x17 Hankook tires all around.  The windows have 10% tint, Boesche armrest and custom paddle shifters, Brembo front caliper covers in red, axel tube end covers in polished aluminum with Brabus logos on the ends.  It is always garaged and has less than 3000 miles from new.

Here is my vanity plate.

Nice!!!!  And awesome plate!

Thanks for the compliments!!

Is there any rubbing of the tires up front? I've been thinking of going with 16" all around and a set of black Team Dynamics rims from Smart Madness

There is no rubbing at all, even at full lock.  The 17" Hankooks are only 3/10 of an inch taller than the stock 15" Hankooks.  Because of this, there are no problems with the electronic nannies and certainly no rubbing.

Definitely good to know that it doesn't interfere with the electronics or mpg. Makes me want to go with 17's all around on mine now for the better look. I'm sure it handles better than the stock 15's.

I'm guessing the red Smart is for light off-roading?

it was, just this week I put all new panels on it and am making it a tar baby again. still lifted with white lettters.

lambo door kit, led brake lights, led reverse lights, led front turn signals, hid high low beam kit 4300k, led parking lights, smd halos, powder coated wheels gloss black with red stripe around lip, powder coated front caliper:porsche red. new brake discs, powder coated brake drums: gloss black, 35% tinted side windows, 5% tinted back window, jvc dvd player/gps/bluetooth/iphone connectivity, add a spare spare tire carrier with full size spare matched with all the wheels and tires. all wheels are on 15'' kuhmo tires, spare is on 15'' kuhmo with powder coated gloss black and red and tpms. custom floor mats to match the interior which is red and black. custom arm rest, vanity plate

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.