Hi there! I recently entered the smart car design contest with my design, "Black Orchid." You can check out the artwork here: http://ning.it/arXxd4

I was wondering if anyone else had entered the contest? Also, any feedback you might have would be most welcome! I had a lot of fun designing this. (For those of you who have not entered yet, hurry, there's still time!)

Tags: artwork, contest

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forest said:
1000 times Better than 99.99% of the crap put on there

I admit I was let down by the other entries. I was expecting to see more inspired designs. I almost didn't participate because the entries hindered my taking the contest seriously, but the muse struck, and off I went! Thank you for voting!
I have several out there, too. You got my vote! good luck... post the same on our carolinas club site...Do you do any graphics designing?
GetSmrt28277 said:
I have several out there, too. You got my vote! good luck... post the same on our carolinas club site...Do you do any graphics designing?

Thank you for your vote! Can you post links to yours? I would love to see them!

I do do graphic and web design. See my site rachelthgreat.com and thepinkcrow.com for examples!
look for me by member name GetSmrt28277 and you'll find them. very basic using their tools, other than the Panther

Rachel Nabors said:
GetSmrt28277 said:

Thank you for your vote! Can you post links to yours? I would love to see them!

I do do graphic and web design. See my site rachelthgreat.com and thepinkcrow.com for examples!
Nice--isn't it fun? I entered my Frogs Alive! design -- you can see it at:

http://www.smart-design-contest.com/idea-details/index/mode/idea-de...

Let me know what you think...
Oh, that's so cool! I gave you five stars! Are you going to do the rest?
Beautiful. Great design.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.