Want to help smart conduct some research? We’re looking for a few owners that live in the NYC metro area to conduct in-home interviews. If you’re interested (and live in downstate NY or Northern NJ) please direct message us your name, age, phone number and best time to call by Wednesday (8/8): http://www.smartusainsider.com/profile/sUSAiAdmin

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cross posted this on SCoA; not much lead time for this...

Thanks, jwight. This was a last minute ask and we appreciate any help.

let me know if you still need help with this. replied to jwights post on scoa just a minute ago.

Per the second post, they got the call last minute and were simply passing it on...

Putt Putt said:

Gee whiz guys......Lets post about it on the 7th  to be available on the 8th.....WTF?

sloppy, unorganized planning and definitely a spit in the face for nyc owners like myself who actually want to give input in order to make this brand better.

as an owner who represents a "younger" ownership demographic of what i think USA national smart sales are accustomed to, i hope you guys get your crap together, destroy and rebuild your marketing to target "a younger" crowd. I've found all the previous campaigns to be rather corny .

I personally dislike that the die hards I know are usually a demographics of at least 55+ year old ultra conservative folk probably from a corn field in the midwest aka (SCOA)...lol. not knocking on that, just wish to see more of my co horts who share the same styling and tuning queues as myself. 

I hope this gets read and things improve. Also hope some of you actually sit down with some of us to discuss. 

Ray,

We're reaching out to the research team to see if they are still looking for drivers to interview. We'll keep you updated.

Off the medication again? 

Ray S said:

sloppy, unorganized planning and definitely a spit in the face for nyc owners like myself who actually want to give input in order to make this brand better.

as an owner who represents a "younger" ownership demographic of what i think USA national smart sales are accustomed to, i hope you guys get your crap together, destroy and rebuild your marketing to target "a younger" crowd. I've found all the previous campaigns to be rather corny .

I personally dislike that the die hards I know are usually a demographics of at least 55+ year old ultra conservative folk probably from a corn field in the midwest aka (SCOA)...lol. not knocking on that, just wish to see more of my co horts who share the same styling and tuning queues as myself. 

I hope this gets read and things improve. Also hope some of you actually sit down with some of us to discuss. 

Good news. We learned there will be several other interview sessions later this year. We will provide more details (and lead time) when we get the information.

Why are you guys getting so upset with Smart or M-B? Things happen, people cancel appointments all the time. If you love the brand/cars tell everyone you see and take them for a ride. Word of mouth is always the best advertising. If you don't like Smarts, well you know your options.

I definately think you need some educating!!!! Not all of us are from "corn fields in the midwest" - Lets try Pittsburgh, Pa, Corpus Christi, Tx, just among a few cities this smart owner is from.  I am now on my second smart, a 2013 model with cruise control & Navi system bought a couple of months ago. Most every Smart owner I have met is friendly and informative, I certainly hope to never run into you - you definately are a vinegar face!!!!!

Ray S said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service