The new sUSAi layout has finally arrived.  We want to know your thoughts on the design.  Post any questions you may have on this thread.

Tags: Design, Layout, New

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The print is very tiny for my old eyes. "control/shift/+" makes the print bigger. That helps me read the posts better. I do not like all the white either.

We used to be able to customize our own page to match the color of our car. I miss that plus the little blurb we could put in the header. 

I keep telling myself, "change is good." FOR WHO?

Totally agree. I cant enlarge the pages on my iphone. 
Also im actually getting service rite now logged on t
To find info on when to vhange an AC filter and 
All the forum subjects are gone. Or i cant find them. 
So i had to start a new discussion and hope a do it
Urselfer finds it. 

What a waste of time. If u can tell me where to find 
Topics of interest so i can look up an answer i would
Very much appreciate it. 

spicejax said:

The usability to the site has gone from 'needs work' to 'aggravating'.

The main masthead on every page went from two inches to half the page. Now we are forced to scroll down on every page just to see what is on the page. 3 inch headers to contain half inch text is a waste of space and again forces more scrolling.

The column widths on many pages are 'out of sync'.  

Many typeface colors and sizes are harder to see/read. Using light yellow on white for text is moronic.

I see DVI is more interested in using sUSAi as a 'corporate marketing tool' than a real social network for owners. sUSAi needed improvement in it's stagnant past, in content, site usability and true dialogue with smart centers and DVI.  Instead we get a 'facelift template' that only gives new colors and a harder to use UI.

I don't need another facebook style 'like' page with banal open ended questions (now every fb question is repeated on sUSAi). Any real problems with owners needs are not responded to. Most people that join sUSAi start a page then drop off, 'Thousands of owners' that never participate.

So far the best fix DVI has done for sUSAi, is the spam problem.   

Finally, No more ability to personalize your 'My Page' with 'smart skins' only a huge photo to replace the Masthead photo. 

If I wanted to stare a a static pair of 'lightshine' smarts I'd get a brochure or go to smartUSA.com. 

MJB 

Totally agree. I cant enlarge the pages on my iphone. 
Also im actually getting service rite now logged on t
To find info on when to vhange an AC filter and 
All the forum subjects are gone. Or i cant find them. 
So i had to start a new discussion and hope a do it
Urselfer finds it. 

What a waste of time. If u can tell me where to find 
Topics of interest so i can look up an answer i would
Very much appreciate it. 

spicejax said:

The usability to the site has gone from 'needs work' to 'aggravating'.

The main masthead on every page went from two inches to half the page. Now we are forced to scroll down on every page just to see what is on the page. 3 inch headers to contain half inch text is a waste of space and again forces more scrolling.

The column widths on many pages are 'out of sync'.  

Many typeface colors and sizes are harder to see/read. Using light yellow on white for text is moronic.

I see DVI is more interested in using sUSAi as a 'corporate marketing tool' than a real social network for owners. sUSAi needed improvement in it's stagnant past, in content, site usability and true dialogue with smart centers and DVI.  Instead we get a 'facelift template' that only gives new colors and a harder to use UI.

I don't need another facebook style 'like' page with banal open ended questions (now every fb question is repeated on sUSAi). Any real problems with owners needs are not responded to. Most people that join sUSAi start a page then drop off, 'Thousands of owners' that never participate.

So far the best fix DVI has done for sUSAi, is the spam problem.   

Finally, No more ability to personalize your 'My Page' with 'smart skins' only a huge photo to replace the Masthead photo. 

If I wanted to stare a a static pair of 'lightshine' smarts I'd get a brochure or go to smartUSA.com. 

MJB 

Terrible!  What happened t the topics so u can look 
Up an issue??  This is crap. Getting my car serviced 
Rite now & came on the site for help and found im SOL

You can still do a search in the Nuts and Bolts forum, in your case for "cabin air filter": http://www.smartusainsider.com/forum/topic/search?categoryId=202942...  Also, keep in mind the site is probably not optimized for mobile devices so using a phone for access may present problems.

Red said:

Terrible!  What happened t the topics so u can look 
Up an issue??  This is crap. Getting my car serviced 
Rite now & came on the site for help and found im SOL

Hi, Red.

If you are viewing sUSAi on your iPhone, you can scroll all the way down and select "View Regular Version of This Page." It should provide the same view as a desktop browser.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service