Please find my blog post here as there is no longer a blog reference on susai pages

No more Groups, Photos. Soon no more susai.

MJB

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the new improved smart USA Ghost Town!
I sincerely apologize for this! I am trying to reach someone at corporate. I know that this is not the way this site is supposed to look. I will update everyone when I find out what’s going on.

Kind Regards,

Michael
Good news I spoke with a person on the phone at smart, and the 'changes' were not supposed to happen. Look for the fix Monday. Keep your fingers crossed.

MJB
Kev, good point. Thankly they restored most things sunday and I think it's the first time I've seen that rapid of a responce, but the main page is not a good place to quickly find the latest activity. I have been using the RSS feed so that part is a minor annoyance to me. It does create a 'gee nothing happening here' look to the site and will force visitors to click everything mode and bug us die hard 'susaians' (ha, I just made a new word). I agree most of the improvements have not made the site better or fixed any of the broken parts. And so I wil....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kevin Heran said:
Why fix something that wasnt broken in the first place? There was no need change the site long ago before all this stuff started. Hey, look , I see dead people! What's that noise????
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ oh it's me snoring.

Fix it on Monday..........Didn't say what Monday did they?
I do not like most of the changes done to the site lately, I understand that the changes were done to hide the annoying spammers, but it also has made the site useless as a social website. The blogs should be shown (maybe just the banners), and more of the active discussions should be displayed too. Members section ... maybe show (like 451s.com) the last active members instead of the empty profiles who joined. And please remove the calendar from the events section and add more events rather then the calendar. IMHO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service