We have panel sets to exchange in Kansas City -- working price of $500 if your panels are unblemished.

We'll be prepared to swap panels and have at least five sets and more on hand.

We have 5 sets of body panels and will exchange them for you in KC! Proceeds to good causes. Black, white, blue, silver and yellow available and parts of more.

Will custom paint for a charity if we can agree on a price ... QUICKLY!!!

Send a PM and let's talk.

Cheers and see you in KC, Bob
bstorck@sprynet.com
816-943-0060

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are willing to ship the full set, I am willing to pay the full price. Color is not important to me as I'm having them wrapped.
Ernie Rains said:
If you are willing to ship the full set, I am willing to pay the full price. Color is not important to me as I'm having them wrapped.

Hi Earnie.

I'd be glad to work with you, but bear in mind my offer was based on exchanging body panels in Kansas City. I do have some panels that might be suitable for wrapping or painting, and will have to take inventory. At the same time, shipping is a big cost factor.

Do I assume you would like to keep your current panels? What color are they? Are they in good shape? What color are they? Where are you located?

I have a considerable investment in purchasing panels, shipping and training installation people. Let's see what works for both of us.

Just our of curiousity, what are you planning in a wrap? I'm investigating having a front flame wrap for one of my cars which needs front panels.

Cheers, Bob
Bob,

I am keeping my black panels, which are in great shape, which will allow me to swap out panels as I desire. I would like to have the panels sent directly to SmartSkins for wrapping. They offer a turquoise palm wrap that I really like.
http://www.smartcar-skins.com/html/tropical.html#PalmTurq

Ernie
ernierains@gmail.com

Bob Storck said:
Ernie Rains said:

Hi Earnie.

I'd be glad to work with you, but bear in mind my offer was based on exchanging body panels in Kansas City. I do have some panels that might be suitable for wrapping or painting, and will have to take inventory. At the same time, shipping is a big cost factor.

Do I assume you would like to keep your current panels? What color are they? Are they in good shape? What color are they? Where are you located?

I have a considerable investment in purchasing panels, shipping and training installation people. Let's see what works for both of us.

Just our of curiousity, what are you planning in a wrap? I'm investigating having a front flame wrap for one of my cars which needs front panels.

Cheers, Bob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

find a

smart center

go

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC.